Monday, May 2, 2016

MEAL PLANNING

Monday

Breakfast: Fruits
Lunch : Avocado Toast with tomatoes
Dinner: Meatball Salad ( add the meatballs to whatever salad you want)


Tuesday

Breakfast: Orange smoothie
Lunch: Leftover meatball in a sandwich
Dinner: Summer Squash Frittata and crusty bread

Wednesday
Breakfast: Yogurt and Granola
Lunch: Tuna Salad
Dinner: Chicken Stir fry with veggies





Thursday
Breakfast: Blueberry Smoothie
Lunch: Leftover for lunch
Dinner: Roasted Vegetable Salad

Friday
Breakfast: Green Smoothie
Lunch: Falafel Wrap with Yogurt Dip
Dinner: Pan seared Cod with Flavoured butter and roasted Broccoli



This week I am trying to empty my fridge since this weekend it's time to go do my monthly grocery shopping and stock up. First off, let's talk about that Meatball Salad, I always have some meatballs in the freezer since it is one of the first things I do when I come home from my big monthly shopping. I make and batch of meatballs and freeze them uncooked and whenever I need them, I just throw them in the oven and they are done. So easy and delicious and I have to say that they have been a lifesaver more than once. 😁
I don't know what the weather looks like where you are but here, it has changed from having a couple days of heat to raining and cold, so I usually swap dinners according to the weather and what we feel  like more the day of. I cannot say enough how this little bit of planning has helped us so much in being organised, saving money and being a bit more attentive as to what we are eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment