Tuesday, October 17, 2017

BACK HOME

We finally made it back home and it was a pretty long and weird drive. On the way back, there was so much fog in the mountains that we couldn't see anything in front of us, so creepy 😱  Have you ever seen that movie " The fog?"  I kept thinking to myself that something will come out if it and get us. I know, I have quite the imagination ( blame it on all the scary movies that I have watched) but we both had never seen fog that thick and this was the middle of the day. Yikes! All I kept thinking was "Get me out of here" Fortunately  you can see that we made it home safe and sound ( barely made it out with our lives there 😂 😉, this one is for you babe)

I am so happy to be home, in my own kitchen, my own bed. The place is a wreck  since I need to unpack and clean up but there is no place like home. Now I'm off to do my favourite thing (not) unpacking and don't worry we will back to our regular programming in the next post i.e blogpost and spare you all from my wild imagination. Have a great day guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment