Wednesday, October 4, 2017

SELF CARE





For the past couple of years, I have been trying to take better care of myself, from what I put in my body ( this is still a work in progress) to what I put on my body. Self care has always been something that came second or third to me. Starting with the little things are always the best way to go, from not forgetting to moisturise everyday, to changing a couple of things in my routine like reaching for a fruit instead of a bag of crisps. Those small changes caused a domino effect in my routine, I started using a nature approach for the things that I put on my body. Needless to say that I am always open to trying new products that will nourish my skin & hair and help it look its best.  So when Maple Holistics reached out to me try one of their shampoo, I was very excited, not only was it perfect timing, I was very excited to try a shampoo that was all natural with healing properties.

I tried the Tea tree oil Shampoo since I tend to have dry scalp as we enter the cold months and this shampoo is healing and soothes an irritated scalp. The shampoo itself is very fragrant and smells like a walk in the woods, you are probably thinking, what is she talking about? 
So let me explain, it smells like eucalyptus and lavender, it is probably the Tea tree oil, with the rosemary oil and lavender oil , all mixed together. 

The shampoo itself is really nice, my husband used it first and he loved it! His hair was really nice and soft. I couldn't wait to try it, I have sensitive scalp with a lot of hair that is quite curly. This shampoo worked its magic on my scalp and my curls, no more dry scalp after only 1 use and my frizz was tamed as well.  The shampoo itself lathers quite well, so a little bit goes a long way and you can feel the tingle of freshness as you massage it into your hair. This little bottle did wonders for us and I cannot say enough about it.   I really recommend this brand, they have so many products that look equally amazing and the great part is that they have free samples. So go ahead grab some free samples and try them out, you won't regret! 
click here for the Free Samples






All opinions are my own
Thank you Maple Holistics 

No comments:

Post a Comment