Thursday, July 31, 2014

DESIGN INSPIRATION

Hello friends! It's been a while since my last post. We have been very busy here, I wish it was because we were enjoying the summer but unfortunately it's all work related. Still hoping to be able to catch some of that wonderful summer weather before it's gone. Now let's talk design, shall we? I don't know if you have been watching Genevieve's renovation but I have been. Let's pretend that you all have been watching, can we just give her a standing ovation! I love love love everything that she has done with her house. Forget that I love her and her work. It's so great when you have someone design a room with things that they love and that have a meaning to them regardless of the trend. I feel so inspired by that. Now let's take a look at some of those rooms that I could find online!












No comments:

Post a Comment