Thursday, March 24, 2016

WEEKEND LOOK

WEEKEND LOOK

I cannot believe that the weather is starting to be a bit warm and only last week it was snowing. Though I am not a big fan of how unpredictable the weather is, I am loving being able to open the windows and let some cool air in the house. Nothing says spring like waking up to the birds chirping. I love it! Now let's talk about this outfit, I love the simplicity and ease of it. I have noticed as time goes by, I only want to wear clothes that are not fussy and most importantly being comfortable is key for me.
Now onto something else I wanted to share, I haven't been able to share recipes lately but know that it is not for lack of trying. My camera has been acting funny and to add insult to injury my Iphone does not want to take any pictures. So I am waiting patiently for thursday to come around, so I can get in line in front of the Apple Store and get that new phone. So hopefully some new recipes will be coming your way soon 😉
Have a lovely Easter weekend everyone! 💕




1 comment: