Thursday, April 21, 2016

MEAL PLANNING

Monday

Breakfast: Granola and Fruits
Lunch: Ham Sandwich
Dinner: Chicken salad with Guacamole

Tuesday

Breakfast: Berry Smoothie
Lunch: Leftover Beef and potatoes ( from the weekend)
Dinner: Veggie Soup

Wednesday

Breakfast: Orange Smoothie
Lunch: Ham and dijon Sandwich
Dinner: Kale and mushroom Quiche

Thursday:

Breakfast: Granola Parfait
Lunch: Leftover Quiche with a side salad
Dinner: Beef Tacos with Avocado&tomato salad

Friday
Breakfast: Strawberry Smoothie
Lunch: Tuna Sandwiches
Dinner: Baked fish, green bean salad and sauté yellow squash

I know that this week, our days are starting pretty early and we will have to get something quick and let me tell you, a smoothie is always the answer, satisfying and delicious and done in a jiffy. As for the menu this week, i'm keeping things simple by cooking everything I already have in the fridge. We didn't have much time to do any grocery shopping this weekend since we have been so busy. I am still so grateful that I had some veggies in my fridge and a freezer full of fruits. I guess that was a fluke 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment