Monday, April 11, 2016

PRODUCTS TO TRY


This weekend has been pretty hectic for us here and I never thought I would say that I am happy it is monday. I have mentioned time and time again that I am not much of a makeup person but I'm trying really hard to leave the house with the lipstick or lipgloss on but one thing that I need to start paying attention to is my skin. I have recently noticed how dry my skin is and honestly, nobody wants dry skin. So now, I am on the lookout for any masks especially the overnight ones, so I can wake up with dewy skin that are well hydrated. To me, having nice skin is very important, it's like having a clean canvas for your makeup (or not)😉  I have heard so many great things about MILK and what a great product it is, so I am definitely going to try that. I have also thinking of may be adding a bit of bronzer when I go out , key word here is TRY.  It's nice sometimes to try new things and change things up, I am kind of looking forward to it 

No comments:

Post a Comment