Thursday, May 5, 2016

WEEKEND LOOK

WEEKEND LOOK



Every single time we go to the mall, whether it's for a quick trip to grab something small, I always make Cliff stop by Madewell with me. Poor guy! I always say that I will be in for only 5 minutes and we end up staying there way too long and I always end up buying something. The only saving grace for him is that they have a nice sitting area there and he is on the phone the whole time. The things he does for his wife. I love you babe 😘 So I am almost always wearing something from there, so this whole outfit is all Madewell. What are you doing this weekend? We are hoping to make it to the new Captain America movie this weekend and enjoy a brunch out. Fingers crossed for no rain while we are out. Have a nice weekend friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment