Monday, November 21, 2016

AT A TORTOISE'S PACE

Like I've mentioned, I have gained a lot of weight while we were away, between the ramen, pasta and everyday ice-cream from Jeni's Ice-cream which by the way is the best Ice-cream I have ever had and Cliff agrees with me. My favourite is the Lavender Ice-cream, if I close my eyes, I can taste it. So good! Somehow we pulled no punches while being away, it's like we got a free pass and ate everything in our way. During the summer, we had Ice-cream e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y. 🙈

So now it's time to put my big girl pant on and get on that elliptical and get back to eating healthy. I know that things won't happen overnight but slowly and surely I will get there. So with that I am looking at some workout clothes that fit and that are affordable.





No comments:

Post a Comment