Monday, November 7, 2016

LOOK WHO IS BACK

It's been a long long time since I ventured on the blog and decided to write something. I probably owe you all an explanation. Cliff's job was been crazy and he has been traveling so much the past 6 months and I have been tagging along with him. I love the fact that I can travel with him especially when we are gone for months at a time, it is such an amazing opportunity but  that means being away from home and let me tell you that hotel living is not for the weak.
At first it was fun but after a while, we really missed being home, being in our own bed,  having home cooked meals and so forth. I am beyond grateful that we get to be together through his travels. I definitely should have blogged our stay at the hotel and meals that I made there since we had a full kitchen.
 It was sometimes fun and sometimes frustrating trying to make dinner à la McGyver. Haha

We found the most amazing ramen joint called Meshikou in Ohio while we were there and let me tell you this place is so good. Also their Karaage  (fried chicken) is so delicious. We went there at least once a week even in the summer.😁
So you can imagine that this gal came home to clothes that don't fit and a lot of extra handles to love. 😂 I'm so glad to be home for a while and get back to normal life. Now I'm off to have a goodnight sleep in my own bed.

Karaage







No comments:

Post a Comment